jfan forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

eliz aka jin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jin

Jin

eliz aka jin Empty
PostSubject: eliz aka jin   eliz aka jin EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 10:34 pm

Name: Elizabeth G. de Rueda
Nickname: JIN, Eliz, Kelly, Beth, Nene
Birth date: Sept. 22 1989
Date joined Japhilrama: Mar. 18 2008
Ichiban: Akanishi Jin and KAT-TUN

Fave Actor:
Actually I have a lot. Most of them are JE boys. But also non-JE likes Shun Oguri, Eita, Tamaki etc. I came to like them upon watching and they are kawaii like my idols so even though they are not on JE, I like them as well. I’m a fan of them also.

Fave Actress:
Same as the actors, they happen to appear also in JE dramas so I kind a like them too. Sorry I’m really not good in giving out specific names because I have a lot on my mind and I can’t say it all. Because I may forgot some and I feel bad for it. Let me give few of them; Haruka Ayase, Maki Hirokita, Erika Toda, Juri Ueno, Yui Aragaki, Meisa Kuroki, Yuu Kashii, Erika Sawajiri etc.

Fave Jdorama:
I hope you forgive me; I have a lot as well here. But all I wanna say is that the most recent are my priority than dramas of the past. Most JE dramas are really my favorites.

Fave Singer: Mostly JE boys but I do also have non-JE like AAA, Ayaka and Utada Hikaru. And some J-bands like Aqua Timez etc. as long as JPOP singer I will surely like them.

Fave Anime:
Actually my fave anime are those that are old because as of now, I’m not that into Anime a lot. I’m a Jfan and focuses on j-artist and stuff. Some of it are Naruto, Bleach, Ghost Fighter, Sailor Moon, Dragon Ball, Hunter x Hunter, Fushigi Yuugi etc.

Family member:
My parent, my Onisan (1 year older then me) and me.

YM ID:
jin_akanishi092289@yahoo.com

Interest:
I only have one interest and that is everything about Nihon from the different places there which is popular to tourist to the food they eat, up to the traditional and cultural practices they still celebrate now. I love everything that is about them. I can’t help myself whenever I see places and hear news about Nihon, it really excites me. I can easily be affected if there are some bad news and good news in Nihon. I admire their high technology in terms on their gadgets and robots etc. Truly, I can consider myself as Japanese by Heart.

Hobbies:
Well, anything that is related to Nihon of course like drawing Anime sketches, listening to Jpop songs and watching Jdoarama and Jshows (news, variety and CM)

Trivia about Me:
Like what I have mention in my interest, I was born loving Nihon. It all started when I was young, as I remember I started doing sketches of Anime because I like seeing them on TV. It’s my routine back then to watch Anime, I knew the time and day when to watch and I always stay tune in every episodes of it. Then, every time I watched Anime, I got curious with the songs that are being played in the beginning and ending. So I decided to record it on tape (I still have it with me) and I’m surprised because I learn to sing it even though I don’t know even a single nihonggo and as time past by I kinda love doing it until I realize that I was already buying Anime stuff; posters, stickers, textcards, magazines and CD (soundtrack). These things happen during my Grade schools days. When I was in High School my addiction to Anime just got worst because I found out that there are some Anime Related Comic Books available on bookstores (National Bookstores), I didn’t waist any time and bought some (Questor, Culture Crash, Otakuzine, K-zone etc). And to add with that, the burning of CD became a hit so I have a bunch of CD with pure Anime song lists. And take note all the songs in every CDs are magical memories by my mind through my heart and soul (O.A.). When the Asianovela fever started on TV, my heart shout out with joy because finally I got to watch them in TV besides in the Net. But I got choosy because most of the shows are non-Japanese dramas. So I just pick out Jdoaramas to be watched. During college days, my addiction to Anime gradually shifted to Jdoaramas as I watched some and I told myself “this is the real thing now” (I still reminisce the moment when I fall in love with an Anime character and I have a lots of Anime crushes). I’m not ashamed with it though, as a matter of fact, I’m proud of it. My being JFAN blossoms when GMA started airing Mangaseryes (Hana Yori Dango, Gokusen, GTO etc) I got curious with the actors and actresses so I searched it OL and I discover that they have lots of Jdoaramas that have good stories and casting. As I became crazy about Jdoramas, I did a big life changing discovery and that is when I knew KAT-TUN through Gokusen 2 by the song of KAME “Kizuna”. Together with that, the rest of JE boys follows (NEWS, Arashi, Hey Say JUMP etc). And my passion to Jstuffs continues up until now. I describe myself as a “simple Anime lover to a complete JFangirl”.

Link:

FS
http://profiles.friendster.com/elizakanishi

LJ
http://elizabeth092289.livejournal.com/

MULTIPLY
http://elizabeth092289.multiply.com/

FACEBOOK
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home

cheerleader YOROSHIKU ONEGAISHIMASU MINNA-SAN cheerleadereliz aka jin 11050912
Back to top Go down
kame
Admin
kame

eliz aka jin Empty
PostSubject: Re: eliz aka jin   eliz aka jin EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 11:00 pm

wow nice intro^^ full blast introduction ah.

tagal ko na din hindi nagparamdam dito kaya medyo matagal na din ang welcome ko. welcome jin!
Back to top Go down
https://jfan.forumotion.com

eliz aka jin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
jfan forum :: Announcement and Rules :: Newbie? Intro here-
Jump to: