jfan forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Myojo March 2009 Translation CONT.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jin

Jin

Myojo March 2009 Translation CONT. Empty
PostSubject: Myojo March 2009 Translation CONT.   Myojo March 2009 Translation CONT. EmptyFri May 29, 2009 2:10 am

Tanaka Koki

Fu. Without a doubt, now… This instant is a crisis. Actually, I don’t know if it’s the cold or something, but I suddenly felt unwell since last night… I have a fever and my body feels weak… Hafu~. Thinking back, something was wrong since last night. I went for dinner and usually I should be able to finish a set meal of 400g steak with a large serving of rice, and beef stew and ice cream, but I had leftovers… I myself was shocked but as I couldn’t eat anymore I thought it was strange~. And after that I wanted to go home by car but I felt like I was getting foggy in the head somehow. It was dangerous so I thought I’d drive back after sleeping for a while in the car. I only intended to sleep for 20 – 30 minutes. And it was 4.30 a.m. when I awoke! How many hours did I sleep for? I slept too soundly and couldn’t get back to sleep at all after I reached home…. Up till now. Haaaaa. If I don’t move my body, I’ll be in a state where my thoughts will come to a standstill………
[fu and hafu: just sounds. poor koki. he really does look sick in the photoshoot.]

SOS Record
Please honestly enter what you did or what you will do for each of the situations below.
● I made two appointments for the same timeslot!!
I won’t go for both. Otherwise I’ll shift one of the timings and go for both. Appointments are equal. There are only two choices of going for both or not going for both…

● When I woke up, it was meeting time so I was super late.
Though I’ll think that I really did it!, I can’t help it. Anyway I can only hurry up, make arrangements and leave.

● I broke the item I borrowed from a friend…
I’ll confess straight by saying, “I’m sorry, I’ll buy you a new one…”

● I saw the girl I like walking happily alongside another guy.
I’ll call her on her phone immediately and if she doesn’t pick it up, I’ll think that she’s on a date… She’s happier than being with me… That or, I’ll pretend I didn’t see that and when I meet the girl next, I’ll naturally badmouth the guy she was walking with by saying, “That guy’s seems to be the worst guy around” and reduce the guy’s reputation.

● By the time I realized it, I was at the cashier with no money!!
Don’t be flustered because of such a thing. Say straight that you’ll go to the nearby ATM to withdraw some money! and make a dash for it.

● I stepped on dog poop while walking.
Rub it off on the floor or a wall nearby……

● My friend likes the girl I like.
This isn’t really a crisis. There’s no need to retreat just because your rival’s your friend. Because I’m not the one choosing, it’s the other party (the girl). Supposing the girl I like choosing my friend, that’ll be that and I’ll give them my blessings.

● Somehow a dog barked wildly at me!!
I’ll sooth it by getting near and asking, “What’s wrong~?” I’ll play with it.

● I caught a bad cold and developed a high fever when I was alone at home…
I’ll take a warm bath and sleep covered in 2 down quilts. Because I’ll perspire lots, I’ll prepare plenty of sports beverages to replenish my water and just sleep.

● Others. What moment, to me, made me feel that it’s a moment of monumental ‘crisis!!’?
Don’t you get scared if you think when I’m in the bath and an earthquake comes…? You’re stark-naked? I think about things like if this happens, I’ll grab a long coat and Sakura…

Ueda Tatsuya

Lately I’m in the middle of an occasional outbreak of crises of being too sociable. Just the other day after a party, I got a phone call saying, “Ueda kun, nice to meet you yesterday. It’s immediate but shall we meet for a meal?” And I was just rattled, thinking. “Who are you? Who’s this uncle!!” In a party, on top of a high atmosphere, during the development of ‘Aim for it, Nakamaru! Battle of the Good Youths in Getting Anyone to Like Them’, what on earth is that, it seems my soul exchanged phone numbers without my permission… I remember we were talking about me. Like this, I got a phone call from someone I don’t know, and this repeats itself (laughs). Until I recall, I reply appropriately, “Yes yes, nice to meet you too” and perspire slightly. This is the succession of Ueda crises. Oh and the other day, in the middle of sparring, I got punched in my head and for an instant, I blacked out. I lost about 30 seconds of my memory. I really thought it was super duper bad. This crisis is the effect of a punch (laughs).

SOS Record
Please honestly enter what you did or what you will do for each of the situations below.
Play together♡ Really, it’s good for everyone to get along and play together (laughs).

I will only rush to do all that I can! If it’s a meeting to go play, I’ll honestly say, “Sorry… I was sleeping.” If it’s a work meeting then I’ll keep bowing on my hands and knees.

I’ll tap on my friend’s shoulder and comfort him by saying, “A thing with shape will be broken some day. All things are in flux, nothing is permanent. Yes, you can’t help it, you can’t help it.”

Firstly I’ll get a shock. And I’ll leave that place dejected as I’m really bad with such things. Full of feelings of losing badly. But I’ll be very curious so the following day I’ll call her and say in a light and cheerful way, “That reminds me, I saw you the other day” and get the information (laughs).

I’ll say, “I’m Ueda from KAT-TUN” and give out an entertainment celebrity aura, get trust and get the price lowered. And, I’ll anticipate a little that they’ll say, “Ah, Ueda san? You can pay any amount this time” or “You don’t have to pay today” (laughs).

I’ll smear it on my friend as soon as possible. I won’t be merciful even to girls! Stepping on poop seriously makes me a fool so I’ll frolic around. I’ll run away as they shout, “You’ll get karma!”

If he’s someone I’m very close to, I’ll give way by saying, “Go for it.” If we’re not that close then I’ll declare war. But we’re all men and we understand what goes on at the pit of our stomachs so I won’t like someone a friend likes.

It depends on the breed… If it’s a small dog, I’ll restrain its mouth and say, “Ora ora~” (laughs). And if the owner is a cute girl, I’ll smile and say, “It’s a cute dog”. If it’s a large dog, I’ll think, “Shut up.” If it’s a stray I’ll run for my dear life.

I’ll call a friend. I’ll say, “Make me some food” without forgetting to use the voice of a patient.

● Others. What moment, to me, made me feel that it’s a moment of monumental ‘crisis!!’?
Death. Dying. I’m afraid of death. Just thinking about what happens to my soul after death makes me scared. If my soul exists after death, I want to live as a ghost… Eh? Is a ghost dead (laughs)? I wish to be eternally young and have immortality. Though not being able to die forever is scary as well, if everyone I know can live too, forever is ok too. Ah, but if heaven is like a harem…!? Which one to choose (laughs).

Nakamaru Yuichi

The other day, the car engine failed right in the middle of the tunnel… I saw someone with such a crisis. It was an old car and there was a traffic jam at the back. He was driving alone so there was no one else he can talk to and he was so pitiful. That reminds me, I’ve not had any car troubles such as engine failure or low in gas. My ability to prevent things from happening is higher than others. For example, because I have work early the next day, I don’t go out to play at night. Or rather, in this 1 year, I’ve only been out at night twice!? Moreover, both times were in the first half of the year. There were none in the second half of the year. Is this alright for a 25-year-old guy? I’m not enjoying my life to the utmost (laughs)! Though I think it’s not a good personality to have, drinking cola and playing TV games at home is the happiest. But in reality, I want to say things like “Lately I’ve been surfing.” In 2009, I want to announce my interest in outdoorsy activities and my graduation from games…

SOS Record
This won’t happen but in case it does, I’ll try to shift the timings such that I can go for both. If it doesn’t work out, then I’ll go for the one I arranged first and apologize to and treat the other person to a meal.

It’s regrettable but lately I’ve been often a little late… I’ll wake up 10 minutes before meeting time and be super ------- flustered! If I awaken after the meeting time, I’ll not make it anyway so I won’t be that in a hurry. Conversely, I’ll be a little calm and can get ready tidily (laughs). But once I reach the destination, I’ll apologize profusely to all that I’ve inconvenienced!

I’ll buy and return the same thing or apologize profusely if I can’t get hold of it. But when I reach this age, I don’t really borrow something from someone or lend someone something.

I’ll be jealous. And curse myself for having luck to see such a scene (laughs). If there’s a normal distance between them, I’ll go up to greet them with a lighthearted “Yo”. If they’re clearly in close contact, then in future I say, “I saw you. What was that!?”

If I have a cash card, I’ll find an ATM somewhere to withdraw money. But if I don’t have that then I say straight to the shop assistant, “I forgot my wallet…” and not buy or reduce the number of goods to buy. The other day, when I went to the large warehouse-style store, I bought a lot for myself, and wanted to buy a game software for Ueda’s birthday present. And then I didn’t quite have enough cash so in the end I didn’t buy Ueda’s present (laughs).

I’ve not stepped on it outside so I don’t know, but I always step on my pet dog’s poop at home. The front door mat is black, and poop’s black too so it’s really difficult to tell which is which. Really, just talking about the plunge in state the very moment I step on it… (cries).

This is the pattern I hate the most (laughs). It definitely won’t happen but even if it does, I’ll generally attract her.

I’ll leave that place. As it seems that dogs don’t bark at dog-lovers, I think I’m alright.

I’ll somehow get to the hospital. I have weak tonsils so if I think it’s getting bad I’ll take measures ahead of time.

The economy in Japan now is in crisis! But well I can’t do anything by myself, so in the meantime, I’ll start by investing in foreign currency or something (laughs).

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Gomen ne, I haven't read it yet so i can't comment, i just copy and save it on WORD. I'm such a lazy person when it comes to reading things. But don't worry I will read it definitely. ENJOY hooray
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1