jfan forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haruma Miura

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jin

Jin

Haruma Miura Empty
PostSubject: Haruma Miura   Haruma Miura EmptyFri May 29, 2009 1:03 am

Haruma Miura N6865610

Haruma Miura born on April 5, 1990 in Ibaraki Prefecture) is an actor and singer in Japan. He is part of the Amuse agency, and debuted as one of the members of Brash Brats, a J-pop group. However, they are currently on hiatus, while Haruma is still active as an actor. He gained popularity with Gokusen 3 and 2007 film Koizora. He starred for the first time with a leading role in drama based on manga, Bloody Monday.

Career

Miura made his debut in NHK drama Agri, when he was only seven. He was enrolled at Tsukuba Actor's Studio and whilst he was still acting, formed Brash Brats with two other students. When Tsukuba Actor's Studio closed down, Miura and his fellow bandmates joined Amuse agency.

Miura soon gained recognition following several dramas such as Fight. During this time, Brash Brats went on hiatus, while Miura continued his acting career.

His popularity soared after starring in Koizora, released in 2007, based on a popular cell phone novel. He had to dye his hair blonde for the role of Hiro. Whilst his hair was still convincingly blonde, he was asked to participate in Negative Happy Chainsaw Edge. In 2008, he starred opposite Juri Ueno in Naoko and won the Sponichi Grand Prize New Talent Award for his role.

Miura then went to star in dramas such as Binbō Danshi and the third season of Gokusen as major supporting characters. His continuingly growing popularity during 2008 then led to him to become the leading character of Fujimaru Takagi in manga based drama Bloody Monday, where he plays a genius computer hacker trying to prevent the release of a biological virus from a terrorist organization. This autumn drama also co-starred fellow Amuse actor Takeru Sato, with whom Miura is good friends with.

During 2009, Miura starred in Crows Zero II, the sequel to Crows ZERO and was reunited with actor Shun Oguri whom he had previously worked with in Binbō Danshi. A movie of Gokusen is also due to be released in July, which will star Miura.

Personal life

Miura graduated from Horikoshi High School in Nakano, Tokyo on February 19, 2009.

* Miura's hobbies include surfing, soccer, snowboarding and playing the guitar.
* He has a pet cat and dog.
* His favourite colours are blue, green and white.
* He hates shiitake mushrooms.
* He likes to listen to music or read his favourite mangas if he's feeling down.
* His favourite shopping spot is Shibuya.
* A fashion item he likes is jeans.

]I simply love him not only for his cute face
but also but he talent in acting and singing.
Laughing
Back to top Go down
einah_sama

einah_sama

Haruma Miura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haruma Miura   Haruma Miura EmptyFri May 29, 2009 6:41 am

cheerleader cheerleader cheerleader

yay!!! i love haruma miura so much!!!
especially in gokusen 3,
he is so uber-cute and uber-cool!!!
Back to top Go down
http://kirei-shinigami.livejournal.com/
Jin

Jin

Haruma Miura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haruma Miura   Haruma Miura EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 1:18 am

yup i love him already the moment i saw him on KOIZORA MOVIE and also in BINBO DANSHI together with SHUN OGURI and YUU YAMADA. it's also i great story, if haven't seen it yet, i recommend it to you.
bows bows bows
Back to top Go down
kame
Admin
kame

Haruma Miura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haruma Miura   Haruma Miura EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 11:47 pm

isa sa pangarap ko sa buhay eh maging kamukha ni haruma ang magiging anak ko in the future. ^_____^
who doesn't love this guy? he really looks good. he can act with great emotion. sobrang one of my fave jdo na ang bloody monday dahil ang galing niyang magportray ng role nia.
Back to top Go down
https://jfan.forumotion.com
yujima

yujima

Haruma Miura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haruma Miura   Haruma Miura EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 7:59 am

kyaaah~
cutie tlgah ni haru-chi!!
i love like him since KOIZORA tulad ni tame-nee..

http://anako-chan.vox.com/library/post/about-miura-haruma.html
(you can see some of haruma's info in this link)
Back to top Go down
kame
Admin
kame

Haruma Miura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haruma Miura   Haruma Miura EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 5:05 am

fan ako ng gokusen kaya nung palabas na ang gokusen3 pinanuod ko agad. hehehe. akalain niu di ako natuwa sa gokusen kundi kay haru-chi lang. ^^ tapos pinanuod ko bloody monday, bago ko pa mapanuod ang koizora. lintek ang babaitang malandi sa koizora. sagad.
un lang. hehehe. nanlait lang. peace
Back to top Go down
https://jfan.forumotion.com
yujima

yujima

Haruma Miura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haruma Miura   Haruma Miura EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 9:14 am

lol :DD
tmah ka jan kame!
tunay ngang mlandeh!
anti-mika dn quh!
pwahaha!xDDD