jfan forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NARUTO....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kame
Admin
kame

NARUTO.... Empty
PostSubject: NARUTO....   NARUTO.... EmptyFri May 08, 2009 12:51 am

NARUTO.... NarutoImages_177_187

i've been a naruto fan since.sweat well i don't remeber when sweat it's been years already.
great story. great characters. really into it!
fave char: NARUTO, OROCHIMARU, ITACHI, GAARA
fave yaoi pair: SASUXNARU -well can't help it winkheart peace
Back to top Go down
https://jfan.forumotion.com
kame
Admin
kame

NARUTO.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: NARUTO....   NARUTO.... EmptyFri May 15, 2009 6:03 am

wuah!!! Sad ako lang ba narutofan?sweatsweat. oh well.sweatsweat

nagbalik na naruto^_________^ kakatuwa naman at buhay pa ang mahal kong si orochimaru heart
ang sexy ni sai. baka maakit niya si orochimaru nyan clapping
Back to top Go down
Jin

Jin

NARUTO.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: NARUTO....   NARUTO.... EmptyFri May 29, 2009 3:21 am

NARUTO.... Sakura10

NARUTO is an ongoing Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Masashi Kishimoto. The plot tells the story of Naruto Uzumaki, an adolescent ninja who constantly searches for recognition and aspires to become a Hokage, the ninja in his village that is acknowledged as the leader and the strongest of all. The series is based on a one-shot comic by Kishimoto that was published in the August 1997 issue of Akamaru Jump.

The manga was first published by Shueisha in 1999 in the 43rd issue of Japan's Weekly Shōnen Jump magazine. Currently, the manga is still being serialized with forty-five tankōbon volumes having been released. The manga would be later adapted into an anime produced by Studio Pierrot and Aniplex. It premiered across Japan on the terrestrial TV Tokyo network and the anime satellite television network Animax on October 3, 2002. The first series lasted 220 episodes, while Naruto: Shippuden, a sequel to the original series, has been airing since February 15, 2007. Apart from anime series, Studio Pierrot has developed five movies for the series and several original video animations (OVAs). Other types of merchandise include light novels, video games and trading cards developed by several companies.

Viz Media has licensed the manga and anime for North American production. Viz has been publishing the series in their Shonen Jump magazine, and has also been releasing the volumes. The series aired in the United States and Canada in 2005, and later in the United Kingdom and Australia in 2006 and 2007 respectively. The films, as well as most OVAs from the series, have also been released by Viz, with the first film premiering on cinemas. Naruto: Shippuden has also been announced to premier in 2009 in the United States.

Serialized in Viz's Shonen Jump magazine, Naruto has become one of the company's best-selling manga series. As of volume 36, the manga has sold over 71 million copies in Japan. The English adaptation of the series has also appeared in the USA Today Booklist several times and volume 11 won the Quil Award in 2006. Reviewers from the series have praised the balance between fighting and comedy scenes, as well as the characters' personalities. However, some of them have noted the series to have concepts which appear in several shōnen series.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MY ICHIBAN ANIME OF ALL TIMES!!!
CZ KAME WON'T WORRY I'M A NARUTO FAN HERE
SUPER LOVE TO ANG STORY PATI SI SASUKE Laughing
WAHAHAHA. . .
Back to top Go down
einah_sama

einah_sama

NARUTO.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: NARUTO....   NARUTO.... EmptyFri May 29, 2009 6:31 am

cheerleader im a Naruto fan ♥️♥️♥️ cheerleader

and Uchiha Sasuke is my ichiban!!!

NARUTO.... Sasuke3
Back to top Go down
http://kirei-shinigami.livejournal.com/
Jin

Jin

NARUTO.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: NARUTO....   NARUTO.... EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 1:22 am

YUP EVER SINCE I WATCH NARUTO I FELL IN LOVE WITH SASUKE I WISH THERE A PART OF THAT ANIME THAT HE IS THE LEAD. HIS LIFE STORY IS REALLY INTERESTING TO ME. IF EVER HE'S IN REAL LIFE, HE'S GONNA BE MY TYPE OF GUY. Laughing
Back to top Go down
kame
Admin
kame

NARUTO.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: NARUTO....   NARUTO.... EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 11:57 pm

share!:
when naruto just got started, i eventually hates sasuke^______^ i hate sasuke's character. kasi naman parang siya ang bida, i remember sabi ko pa bakit hindi nalang ginawang "sasuke" ang title niyaa sweat

eventually, i got fascinated with sasuxnaru yaoi pair, then my hate with sasuke suddenly gone. i love na din heart

tapos si sai mukhang nagseselos kay sasuke. hehehe(based on the latest chapters of shippuuden manga)
Back to top Go down
yujima

yujima

NARUTO.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: NARUTO....   NARUTO.... EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 8:21 am

weeee~
im a certified NARUTO-fan too!
favorite character ko si naruto, kakashi and itachi!!
naiinis ko sa character ni sasuke!?
e1 ko b kung bkt..lol

----
jinpot =D
san muh nkuha ung pic??
ang astig!
Back to top Go down
kame
Admin
kame

NARUTO.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: NARUTO....   NARUTO.... EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 5:14 am

Quote :

e1 ko b kung bkt..lol
[/size]

alam ko kung bakit sweat asar din kc ako dati. try mo sasuxnaru yaoi pair, mamahalin mo si sasuke. hehe.

ung latest chapters ng naruto, grabe! nahahalata talga si naruto ne me feelings tlga k sasuke.(seselos tuloi si sai.)
Back to top Go down
yujima

yujima

NARUTO.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: NARUTO....   NARUTO.... EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 9:25 am

kame wrote:
Quote :

e1 ko b kung bkt..lol
[/size]

alam ko kung bakit sweat asar din kc ako dati. try mo sasuxnaru yaoi pair, mamahalin mo si sasuke. hehe.

ung latest chapters ng naruto, grabe! nahahalata talga si naruto ne me feelings tlga k sasuke.(seselos tuloi si sai.)

weeee~
cgeh mameh-n-lo..i-ttry quh yan!
bka skling mgbgoh pnnaw quh k sasuke..
pwahaha!xDD
pnnaw tlgah wehh?!
yep npncn quh nga rin un..
mukang gmgwa n ng move c sai pra mailayo c naruto..
kekeke~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NARUTO.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: NARUTO....   NARUTO.... Empty

Back to top Go down

NARUTO....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
jfan forum :: Anime :: Anime-
Jump to: